"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
NEW YORK CITY!!
Do you live there? Do you live close enough to drive there? Do you like gaming? Do you like free things?

If you answered YES to the questions above then I have the thing for you.

DigitalLife 2006 is taking place October 12-15, in New York City. DigitalLife is the the largest consumer technology, gaming, and entertainment event of the year. This year's exhibitors include hundreds of the world's top technology and gaming brands such as: Alienware, AMD, ATI, Best Buy, eBay, ESPN, Game Stop, Intel, Logitech, Maxim, Microsoft, NVIDIA, XBox, and many more.

It usually costs $15 to get into this show, but I have insider connections and if you go to this ticketing page you can get in for FREE! That`s right FREE. The code for the free tickets is "INSIDER".

I know I know, you can thank me later. Just take pictures when you go.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 6:09 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: