"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
sick and tired...
Are you as sick and tired as I am of our government trying to legislate morality?? How ironic.

Did you know that Senator Bill Frist added legislation to a Port Security Bill this week outlawing online Poker?! Yes, a Port Security Bill. Frist has THAT many friends. Friends that think this will get them re-elected.

To make it worse, they say it is to outlaw online gambling, cause you know we don`t know any better. But the legislation does NOT include betting on Horse Races. I bet Frist owns a horse.

If you`re as tired of this as I am, click this link and sign the petition.

To: All Members of the Congress and Senate

We would like to register our strong disagreement with and disapproval of the recently enacted bill regarding the prohibition and/or regulation of internet gambling. The bill was originally introduced in the House of Representatives by Representative Goodlatte and was attached to "must pass" legislation in the Senate by Senator Frist.

We strongly believe that the government should not attempt to prohibit online gambling by adults. We favor legalization, regulation and taxation of online gambling by the government of the United States.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned


Labels:

 
posted by t at 8:23 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: