"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, October 05, 2006
for my more mature readers...
You know who you are...

Tips from a renowned Dermatologist for younger looking skin. Tip 1: Make sure your pillow case is at least 400 thread count, and clean it with an detergent that gets rid of dust mites and other bacteria on your pillow. A pillow is like an 8-hour facial-- make sure you have the right one!


Click here for the article from ABC.com to see Dr's GMA appearance which includes an article with more tips and also a video.


These tips are from her new book "Six Weeks to Sensational Skin: Dr. Loretta's Beauty Camp for your Freshest Face.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 6:50 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: