"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
a couple reasons...
I`m making this post for a couple of reasons:
  1. That big Royal Flush picture needed to be moved down, and well, I just don`t want to make it smaller.
  2. I really love my vacuum.
Awhile back you may remember me mentioning we had bought a Dyson and I loved it. Well, it has been close to a year that we have had it now and I thought I'd give you the scoop.

The vacuum I owned prior to my Dyson was the upscale vacuum when I bought it, a Hoover Wind tunnel with V technology!! OOH sounds fancy. About a month after buying the Hoover it quick picking up as well as it had, and it never picked up on my hard floor surface like it should. I mean, I have two kids, two dogs and a huge backyard that allows all of them to drag all kinds of dirt into the house, I need some serious suction power in this house.

I paid quite a big for my Hoover and didn't give up on it till the motor quit working. Which I was going to have fixed until my mom inadvertently thru away the hepa filter. When I priced out replacing that AND having the motor fixed, it was just too costly. So, I fell for the advertising and got a Dyson.

We went with the "animal" Dyson. It is the purple one. It comes with an attachment for getting dog hair off your furniture, which is a MUST in my house. We got a decent deal on ours at the Home Depot.

Anyhow, this thing does NOT disappoint! Even after a year it still picks up like it did the first day I bought it, just like the commercial says! Truth in advertising, imagine that. It picks up on hard surfaces so well you won`t ever have to sweep again. I never knew my carpet was so filthy till I used my Dyson. It really is amazing. I empty my canister at least 4 times when I do the entire living room and hallway, and yes it is getting up a lot of dog hair, but it gets up an amazing amount of dirt and I do notice a difference with my allergies as well.

Here is a good place to find discount vacuum cleaners if you are looking.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 6:47 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: