"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
ho my gawd...
I read this today, and well... read it, you'll see.

"Triplejack Poker takes online poker to a new level. Not only is it Free to play, but Triplejack has great new interactive features not found anywhere else. Where else can you throw a pie at a player for beating you in a hand? Or an egg, or a bomb! Triplejack's interactive features make playing poker even more fun. Best of all Triplejack gives away all kinds of great prizes, even cash, and you can't lose. Triplejack is not a gambling site so there is no way to lose money. Just play poker, win prizes and have fun!"

And you guys think payperpost is useless... tsk tsk.

I don't know about you, but I'm off to blow up some donkeys.

ttfn.

Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 12:52 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You tease.

    "Firefox can't find the server at www.triplejack.com"

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    try again... must have been a network interruption or something... It works for me.

    http://www.triplejack.com/