"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
my cell is on fiah!
So I read about this new thing called cellfire. It is a free thing you can download by going to www.cellfire.com or sending a txt to 22888. It downloads straight to your phone, and ya wanna know what it is?! IT'S COUPONS ON YOUR CELL PHONE! In fact, if you click that link or txt to cellfire they will give you a coupon to Bath and Body Works for a free bottle of Signature Body Lotion (I like the cucumber kind just fyi) when you buy anything else in the store. That lotion is like $10 by they way, so that's a pretty cool deal.

What are you doing?!?! I said Free Body Lotion for Bath and Bodyworks people!!

Ok, ok so I'm gonna txt right now and see what I get. LOL this is what I got... and I use VERIZON!! (it was really fast tho, I'll give em that)

So, I guess I'll have to do what they say and check back later, it is a pretty cool idea. Let me know if you try it and if it works!!!

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:07 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: