"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, October 12, 2006
thursday news...
Joe has an interview today with a big IT headhunter here in the area, Robert Half Technology. I'm excited about it, simply because when he was looking for a job before, Robert Half wouldn't accept him because he had no IT field experience. That was really frustrating last time he was looking, even though he had a Network Engineering degree and had been working with computers for 15 years, people said he had no work experience. But this time he's in! Now, if I can just teach Joe social skills in 5 minutes before he leaves.... I've only been working on it for 7 years.

I had my .25 minutes of fame on a poker podcast yesterday. It's called Ante Up! and you can download the podcast from that link, it's over on the right hand side. My friend Gadzooks gets mentioned too (Sheila pictured right with her banana trophy) because she won an AIPS event and called in about some poker issues, they even play her call on the air! AIPS is a player of the year event they are holding on Full Tilt Poker. Each week, sometimes twice a week, they hold a $5 tournament. Tonight is Stud Hi/Lo if anyone is interested, the password is anteup. They explain more about the series on the Ante Up! link above.

Anna is still home today. She can't go to the potty by herself yet, so I have to keep her home again. She seems to be feeling ALOT better today tho, so we are gonna work on the independent potty thing today. I definitely want her back in school next week. She is really funny when we give her her pain medicine... nothin like a high 3 year old.

Tonight the family and I are going out to dinner with am aka Arthur. He will be in town for business and then he is heading over to Indypalooza with the rest of the poker degenerates. It looks like I'm gonna show him the grandeur of Downtown Dayton and pry take him down to the Dublin Pub. Altho, the pub gets busy during the week so we may hit the Spaghetti Warehouse.

And last but definitely NOT least, here is a little video of my Harper!

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:51 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    geez, not dinner with am. You have my condolences.

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger t

    i know, and worse of all, i had to listen to anna cry for you the whole way home "but i want arthur!!! i want to swim in arthurs pool!! he promised!!!"

    damn you

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I have that effect on younger little girls and crazy people. They love me. I kill. Hot swimsuit models -- I can't get the time of day. Go figure.