"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, October 16, 2006
samson blinded...
New book out about the Middle East conflict. This one has been banned by Amazon and Google! Google?!? It is called Samson Blinded.

Since I've never been to the Middle East and I live in America where our media rarely gives us a truthful picture of what is going on over there, I find it refreshing to read or hear about these insider stories.

The book was written by Obadiah Shoher, which is a pen name for an Israeli politician who dealt with antiterroism issues most of his career, which should make this an interesting read.


Labels:

 
posted by t at 8:03 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: