"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
you don't play what?!?
If you're one of my non poker playing readers and wonder on a daily basis "What the heck is she talking about?", there are many online resouces for learning the game including basic poker rules.

If you are like me (cheap) and don't want to play for money, just about every site offers "play chip" games and tournaments. It is a great way to learn the game and see if it brings you joy before unloading all your hard earned cash into it.

I play on Full Tilt Poker mostly. But I've been known to do a little pokerslutting around at other sites. Especially for freerolls. Freerolls are poker tournaments where it costs nothing to buy in, but you can still win money! (and not the play kind) The link above takes you to bet365 poker, which is a site I have played freerolls on as well, and it's not a bad site to check out if you're interested.

They also have links that outline the more common variants of the game a strategy guides and glossaries.

So there, I offer you my daily dose of encouraging you to slide into moral decay. w00t

Labels:

 
posted by t at 10:09 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Kate

    I have successfully spent the past 10 years avoiding forcible pinochle lessons from my obsessed husband and his mouth-breathing knuckle-dragging fraternity brothers. If and when I do succumb to cards, I think he'll get first dibs... but I'll be sure to put poker on my list. ;)

    I do play gripe rummy. Which no one else knows how to play. Alas.