"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, October 20, 2006
cold n wet...
Autumn is my favorite time of year, especially here in Ohio. I can remember traveling to see family in California when I was a kid and when we would come back, Ohio looked grey, gloomy, depressing. It is just a completely different kind of place. But in the autumn, there is color, its not humid, when it's sunny everything glows because of the changing colors on the trees, so it's my favorite season.

But then there are days like today, when its rainy, cold and gloomy. Days that ruin my favorite season. So I decided to start dreaming about my Caribbean vacation. *wavy dream sequence*


There is a place where you can find out about every island on our globe, find out the things to do, what to eat, how to get there and where to stay. They even have a forum where you can ask questions, and reviews of cruise lines.

I've never been on a cruise personally. Altho, I've heard they are good for the gambler which could be fun too. They even have POKER cruises now a days. Heck, even the World Poker Tour does an event on a cruise, which the players say they like because even if they bust out they can still have some fun.

I also heard that those new automatic tables are the wave of the future on cruise ships, since no dealers or cards are needed. Sounds like a good idea for where it is. I saw those tables at the WSOP but never had a chance to sit down and play. They did look like fun though! Online poker meets live gaming... I wonder if it is the wave of the future.

Anyhow, what would be your favorite Island to visit? I've always wanted to go to a beach where the water is actually blue and you can see to the bottom. Closest I've been to a nice beach is in the south of France, Cannes and Niece, and their beaches are about like ours, cept Niece is rocky and Cannes has naked people.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 8:17 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: