"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
one more piece of the puzzle...
I wish blogger listed your posts in one day from top to bottom in order of when you posted them, so I will splain again.

Payperpost.com is having a payperpostbluemonster puzzle contest. You will find the puzzle pieces amongst all the payperpost bloggers blogs. They typically just do blog ads but payperpost is doing a new marketing program code named "Blue Monster".

The first person to put the puzzles pieces together and post the finished product on their blog gets $500!!!

So go google!! If you get the puzzle and don't have a blog I'll hook ya up :D

Here is the next piece...

Labels:

 
posted by t at 9:20 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: