"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, October 20, 2006
friday says what?
The girls have khanned me into (LOL I said Khanned!) making French Toast and Bacon for breakfast, but I have to finish my blogging first, you know, priorities n all. They are out of school today because of Parent Teacher conferences, but that's old news.

We are off to the pumpkin patch this afternoon with Harper, then dinner at my sisters (moms making home made chicken n dumplins mmmmm) and then Maya and I are off to a Harvest Party at her school. Anna is supposed to stay with Auntie Bette tonight, altho she may have come to her senses by now about that. But I hope she hasn't.

I meant to register for a HORSE mtt last night, and registered for a $5 NLHE donkfest instead... I actually ended up getting 17th or something like that. I was getting close to 10x or less and this guy to my right kept pushing in with his HUGE stack. I never had anything to call him with, and he did it so frequently he couldn't have a hand every time. So, I called w ATo and he just happened to have AJo, and no miracle for me that time.

Then I played PLO8 in the AIPS event. I was so lost. I love omaha 8, but it is amazing to me how the betting makes such a difference in how the game is played. It was very hard for me. I had a decent stack when I made a bad call. Well, it may not have been that bad. But here is the background. I was CARD DEAD and every time I got a decent hand I would get raised and re raised. So, finally I decided "oh eff it" and made the call and I lost. But I was tired of not getting hands, and when I did get a hand people keep raising so you have to play a flop for half or all your stack. It's redonkulous. I hate that game. But, I was able to give Sly most of my chips, so that was a plus.

Full Tilt Poker Game #1122998871: AIPS EVENT #7 (6593235), Table 2 - 150/300 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo - 22:47:56 ET - 2006/10/19
Seat 1: Frinkahedron (3,990)
Seat 2: UtahLaw (2,186)
Seat 3: SlySelea (4,018)
Seat 4: blindguy74 (4,360)
Seat 5: babaghanoush (6,294)
Seat 7: khanwoman (3,925)
Seat 9: 9Gaiter (8,194)
Frinkahedron posts the small blind of 150
UtahLaw posts the big blind of 300
The button is in seat #9
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to khanwoman [Ah 2s 6d 3h]
Wile E Coyote86 (Observer): nh
9Gaiter: sry wil-e, yours ws the nh
SlySelea has 15 seconds left to act
SlySelea raises to 600
blindguy74 folds
babaghanoush folds
khanwoman calls 600
9Gaiter folds
Wile E Coyote86 (Observer): happens
Frinkahedron folds
UtahLaw raises to 2,186, and is all in
9Gaiter: but i can't fold A24 one suit there
Wile E Coyote86 (Observer): def not
SlySelea raises to 4,018, and is all in
khanwoman has 15 seconds left to act
Wile E Coyote86 (Observer): was hoping to get the high the low would be a bonus
SlySelea: woooot!!
khanwoman calls 3,325, and is all in
SlySelea shows [2h Th As Ad]
khanwoman shows [Ah 2s 6d 3h]
UtahLaw shows [2d 5c 4c Ac]
Uncalled bet of 93 returned to SlySelea
*** FLOP *** [7h 7s 8s]
*** TURN *** [7h 7s 8s] [9s]
*** RIVER *** [7h 7s 8s 9s] [3s]
SlySelea shows two pair, Aces and Sevens, for high
SlySelea shows 8,7,3,2,A, for low
khanwoman shows two pair, Sevens and Threes, for high
khanwoman shows 8,7,3,2,A, for low
SlySelea wins the high side pot (1,739) with two pair, Aces and Sevens
SlySelea ties for the low side pot (870) with 8,7,3,2,A
khanwoman ties for the low side pot (869) with 8,7,3,2,A
UtahLaw shows a pair of Sevens, for high
UtahLaw shows 8,7,3,2,A, for low
SlySelea wins the high main pot (3,354) with two pair, Aces and Sevens
UtahLaw ties for the low main pot (1,118) with 8,7,3,2,A
SlySelea ties for the low main pot (1,118) with 8,7,3,2,A
khanwoman ties for the low main pot (1,118) with 8,7,3,2,A

Then two hands later I just put my chips in with an awful hand cause I didn't have the will to play anymore. And some jackass starts saying how awful my hand was. Ya know people, sometimes people have reasons for playing awful hands and you should really just STFU and PLAY YOUR OWN CARDS. There's nothing worse than a nosy poker player. Specially ones named WileCoyote. Ya thats right I named names, he`s the luckbox that never played Stud8 and ended up in second. Kinda like the 9Gaiter guy last night that couldn't lose a hand in o8, he pry won the whole thing. But I'm not bitter. These AIPS events are turning into AIOF events... it's not playing poker, just throw your chips in and get lucky.

It does make me realize how great our forum events are. Best playin by far.

Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 8:34 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger gadzooks64

    I have come to the conclusion that split pot games suck and PL split pot games SUCK THE BIG ONE!

    Those AIPS donks - and not all are donks - are really the worst. They played any 4 cards and sucked out big time.

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Eff 'em. Eff 'em all I say. And the donkey they rode in on!

    One observation -- in order to enter a comment, one has to do a "word verification" -- shouldn't that actually be a word then, and not some cyrillic babel comprised of no vowels?