"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, October 22, 2006
more puzzle...
Wow I really got behind on this payperpostbluemonster thing. Sorry guys. I would do a google search for blue monster if you're into doing it. Looks like today is the last day to get the pieces on your blog. I see thirty one pieces, not sure if that's all of them or not. Darn it now I'm mad at myself, that's five dolla a piece for posting those! GRR.

Least I'll be able to get three up today and get paid for my blog marketing cause I'm easy like that.

Now go google!

Labels:

 
posted by t at 8:57 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: