"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
did someone say poker?
Did you know you can play poker with REAL cards?! No mouse, no screen... just a table, felt, deck and chips. Oh, and you need one more thing, PEOPLE!

With the recent redonkulous law, prohibiting banking institutions from dealing with online poker sites, you may see more home games popping up. But some of us have no friends, and of course the internet has just the thing for us... PokerDIY - Connecting Poker Player for Live Games.

It has all the tools you need to set up your very own home game! Creat groups, do invites, you can set it all up online. They even have a commercial that says GADZOOKS in it! You must have really sucked out on this guy zooks, you left an impression...



Oh, and for the home game guys in my area, I think we need to get a cash game going at some point. My house isn't big enough, so get on that would ya??

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:10 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: