"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, October 27, 2006
updates...
Joe has had a good interview week. He had an interview at our electric provider yesterday and he felt it went good. It would be a good job for him. Cross your fingers. He's had some others, but only two are jobs he REALLY wants. Altho, I think he would take any of them. The DP&L job he is supposed to find out whether or not he got it today. He was offered one temp position, but it was a 4-6 month job making less than he was, with NO benefits and an hour away. So, he turned it down. Too many bad points and I think he will find something better. He has another interview today, but I'm not sure what for.

Wednesday I went on a major house cleaning frenzy, but it had to be done. Yesterday was a field trip with Anna and all the pre-schoolers to Bonny Brook Farms. It should have been a good time, but 45 degrees and rainy doesn't make for a good trip. It does however make for lots of runny noses and whiney 3 yr olds. Nonetheless, it was a nice farm, with a pumpkin patch and stables where the kids got to see a few animals.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My punkin pwns your punkin.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Welp, I dunno what that smell is either...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dude, your form is soo off..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All the pics here.

I came straight home and took a nap, well after arguing with Miami Valley Hospital about a bill I paid, that they say I didn't pay. It helps to have the check and the date it cleared, but hell, what a pain in the ass.

And here's some pics from last Friday at the pumpkin patch that I forgot to post.

I have an idea... let's be dorks while mommy takes a picture.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Uncle Dave is the TALLEST!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A whole lotta cute...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Baby Harper is a punkin!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We also went to a Halloween Party at Maya's school Friday, another hellacious experience, her school just isn't organized. We were there over 2 hours and got to do 2 things. GG.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tonight is a Halloween Skating Party for the girls' school. Oh joy. I hate these things for many reasons, but the main reason being, I can't skate. Not that I don't know how to, but I physically can't with my knee, or at least I'm too skeered to. So that should be fun.

Here's a funny pic I stumbled on... oh to dream that my life were this simple:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I played AIPS last night and came in 5th. Blegh.

And I think that's about it. If there's more I can't remember it right now.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:39 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger gadzooks64

    Awesome pics, chickie!

    That one of the three girls is priceless. Nice soft edges.

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Kate

    Agreed with whatshername... ;) ... gorgeous, gaw-juss pix.