"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, October 28, 2006
the skating party...
So, last night was the Halloween Skating Party for my girls' school. The girls had fun and I thought I'd show a few of the highlights...

Here's Maya in her Black Widow Spider costume. There's actually more to it, a web etc. but that wasn't kosher for skating so we left it off.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's both the girls, Anna wanted to do the Chicken Dance in her Giraffe costume...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Had to get a close up of Anna's face make up too...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The highlight of MY evening was when Anna got ahold of a full package of candy. She doesn't get a whole package of candy very often because sugar affects her, well badly.



And of course right after, she was HUNGRY. She even took her nacho chips and made a slushie sandwich with them! EWWW. The girl is weird. Then on the way home it was "Did we have dinner yet?" and "Mommy, I think I need a snack".

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then the judging of the costumes came. Maya was really wanting to win. And, to be honest I wanted her to win too since I had made the costume and thought it was pretty cool. They picked 6 winners who got free tokens. Maya waited patiently to get picked, but she didn't win a spot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But the kicker came when Anna won 2nd place for her costume. Poor Maya cried. And, I have to say I felt her pain. We had "Jesus Loves You" parties when I was a kid and since I was the PK I never won the costume contest. But I ALWAYS had the best costume. It was devistating, so I felt her pain. But Anna was stoked!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All in all it was a fun night. Today they are going to Granny's!! And mom is happy cause I can waste my Saturday playing pokah!!

Labels:

 
posted by t at 10:38 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: