"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, October 28, 2006
for all you halloween lovers...
I've mentioned before that I love Halloween. I like haunted houses and all the cute and/or scary things associated with Halloween. But, I've never been into scary movies.

I think this comes from my childhood, where of course as the PK was never allowed to participate in Halloween or watch scary movies. Well, not the fake scary movies, as my parents deemed movies such as Children Of The Corn and The Believers AOK cause they dealt with the REAL scariness of our world... THE DEVIL!! (yes, you can take that as sarcastically as you'd like)

Anyhow, this part of my past has caused me not to get into scary movies. Even when I'm forced to watch one by my dear and loving (sw) husband I typically spend most of the movie with a blanket over my face saying "What's happening??!".

To get back on topic I found this FrightWorld The Movie World Premiere. It combines all the best scaaaaaaaary parts of Halloween. It's a bit gory for me, but if you live in NY and are into that sort of thing it looks fun. They have haunted houses, the movie premiere and lots of bands showing up. According to the promoters here are the details "On October 31st the world premiere of FrightWorld the Movie will be held at Frightworld Haunted Amusement. Frightworld Haunted Amusement is regarded as one of the top 13 scream parks in the US. Event includes live music and Q&A with the cast."

If you follow that link you can see more details about the movie as well, including a 30 second clip.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 10:25 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: