"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
take it back...
In observance of Election Day coming up this Tuesday I thought I'd get this up.

I was watching a CNN special the other day about where the right went wrong and the jist of it was about how the conservatives aren't very happy about our Republican Regime in office right now. It was a great show by the way, I believe it was called Government Breakdown.

Anyhow, check out this site Take Back the Capitol!. It has a cute little you tube video and I especially like the guy who says "This isn't the Republican party I used to vote for" and the little baby with the onesie on that says "I'll still be paying for Bush's war when I'm 64".


And of course ...

VOTE ON NOVEMBER 7TH DAMN IT!!!

Labels:

 
posted by t at 9:05 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: