"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, November 02, 2006
pokerslut tour bounty quagmire...
Ok all, I need your unbiased opinions.

The Pokerslut Tour was mentioned on the Ante UP! podcast this week. The reason being , one of the hosts, Offdeadline, played in our Pokerslut Tour PLO tournament this past Saturday. I offered a bounty on his head that is followed:

Poker Slut Tour

Private tournament on Full Tilt Poker

This week is $5 Pot Limit Omaha Hi

Sundays at 9 pm EST

Password is imapokerslut



There will be a bounty this week on Offdeadline, host of anteup! poker podcast. That's right, if you bust Offdeadline you'll get a $5 bounty*! (and it's not hard to do!!) Also, visit the leaderboard if you get a chance, it is updated weekly.

Hope to see you all there!

*bounty paid by khanwoman and will be transfered to your Full Tilt Poker account.


In turn, Offdeadline proceeded to win the tournament. He stated (or whined) in the podcast this week that he should have recieved the bounty on his head since he didn't bust. My opinion may be somewhat skewed since I am the one paying the bounty. But the bounty did clearly state that it goes to any person who busts him, and this did not happen.


Your thoughts?




Labels:

 
posted by t at 8:44 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    My unbiased opinion:

    Hahhahahhhahahhahhah {snort} hahhhahhahhhhahhh {wheeze} hoooaoohhahhhahhhaooaohahhhah, hhah, hahahh, hahah, ahahha {wipes eyes}.

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger TheHugeGuy

    OffDeadLine did not bust himself, and therefore does not qualify for the bounty whose stipulation was that "if you bust Offdeadline you'll get a $5 bounty" ... This did not happen, and he does not therefore qualify.

    End of story.