"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, November 03, 2006
if you're like me...
... and know close to nothing about mortgage's then here is the link for you! It's an online mortgage company that is actually user driven. They have extensive mortgage directory, forums and helpful industry content to browse through.

I checked it out and wish I would have known about it a month ago when we refinanced. Lots of good info if you're about to do a re-finance or equity loan.

I was lucky, because I know someone "in the know" about these sorts of things. But if you're not that lucky then this site would have a lot of helpful information.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 12:52 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: