"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
cool beans...
It's cool, it's beans it's BrainCast.
(I know it's bad, but I have a big pot of cajun beans in the crock pot.. mmm)

AHA! I knew you would ask "What is braincast?" so here ya go...

According to the site "BrainCast Beta provides you with a free, easy to use, internet & phone based message/memo recording and organization system, compatible with any U.S. based cellular or regular telephone network.".

Or in T terms:
  • it is free
  • it's on the web
  • you login, enter the numbers you will call from and it gives you a 866 number you can call and record whateva you'd like to.
  • then when you log back into your account it's right there to share with whomever you choose.
  • oh ya, and it's free
Here is my audio impression of my blog.

OMGWTF is that cool or what?! I think Hrbek should do it and let lexi do a phone in journal each day, for our amusement of course.
edit: I was just informed that you have to register on the site to hear the audio clip. bah. not as optimistic about the whole thing now.

Or for me this would have been convenient for WSOP updates, less typing dontchaknow. Or for the really important things like the next pokerpalooza, LIVE UPDATES! Or maybe even Zerb could phone in every time he busted in a private tournament, I'd love to hear what that sounds like.

Either way, it has possibilities.

BrainCast you're um genius!

Labels:

 
posted by t at 11:38 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Unknown

    I get Invalid Message when I click on your link, and login to braincast