"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, November 06, 2006
holy hell...
These pay per post people are precarious. (only P word I could think of with out googling).

How about a MONSTER TRUCK for advertising, eh? Ya, that might get some attention. Better yet, drive it up to a posters house and have a pizza eating contest, tail gate style, in his parking lot. And of course, don't forget to spell out Pay.Per.Post in toppings on the pizzas.

That's right, only a few of the things you can find in the Postie Patrol. Better question is, me thinks, would you gobble down a large pizza for $400? I think I would try, don't know if I could though. But for sure you should go out for chicken wings after... well, pry.


So, put on your cowboy boots, gets you some dip for that lip, put on your viking helmet, sit back, stick your hand in your waistband and get a fresh piece o hay for the chewin and watch the pay per posters at their finest.



Only thing is folks, I don't think that collectors item pizza box, with all the well sought after signatures, will be hanging around his apartment very long. Not to burst any bubbles, just sayin.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 9:38 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Unknown

    I would so have pwned those foos

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    That wuss hurled, I laugh in his general direction.

    I would be like, "Hey, you gonna finish yours? Mind if I take that last piece?"

    And then go with 'em for wing-age.