"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, November 10, 2006
I like how I keep you in the know...
Lots of cool new things this week me thinks, and here is another. I don't know what people will think of next, and I'm not totally postitive an Online Safe Deposit Box is a great idea. I mean the things you want to keep safe aren't exactly something you want to scan and put on the internet, but it couldn't hurt to look into it a bit more.

I mean it would be handy in case of an emergency. Imagine this... *dreamy wave sequence*

You're driving home from work one day when POOF you're abducted by aliens. The aliens preform all kinds of tests on you for the next 30 years before they send you back to earth. They send you back just as you were when they took you, but the world kept going for 30 years. Good thing you scanned all your credit cards, insurance policies and banking paperwork into an Online Safe Deposit Box eh?

Of course it was.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:56 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: