"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
It's a conspiracy!
I was reading Panga's blog today, very happy to see she posted btw, and she had a picture of Santorum's concession speech. You know the one where his daughter is balling her eyes out with her $120 baby doll in clutch. Ya, real heart breaking.

I remembered watching this LIVE, so I searched it down on youtube. For your viewing pleasure, the things I do for you people.

Anyhoo, it reminded me to search down the interview Jon Stewart did on The Daily Show with Sen. Rick Santorum. So, I decided to find that clip to share with you as well. And what did I find?? NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH! That's right, one of Jon Stewart's best interviews, nowhere to be found on youtube. Is that posssible?? Ya it's possible, if someone, somewhere had it removed. uhhuh. Maybe because they didn't want a canidate during a campaign to look like an idiot?

But ALAS!!! Comedy Central doesn't bow to the powers that be. That's right, it's still there.

You better watch it too damn it.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 9:09 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    "After Comedy Central asked that clips of their shows be pulled from YouTube, many of them came back. It turns out that CC only wanted longer clips and full episodes pulled. And it turns out they did that for good reason: full episodes of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are now available on CC's broadband video channel MotherLoad."

    Source: TVSquad

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger t

    dude you can find everything "The Daily Show" on youtube EXCEPT that.

    Quit trying to debunk my conspiracy!!