"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
FAFSA...
You know what's weird? Every one of you know what that is. 5 un assuming letters, and shrills go down your spine.

I GET to go down to the school today to finalize my financial aid papers, but ya know what? I got to fill out my FAFSA online. That's some progress. Of course they give you a tutorial and all that jazz, like 9 FAFSA secrets and mP3 audio tour, but if you have half a brain or spend half as much time onilne as I do, you should be ok.

My school actually had a link right on their web site to the FASFA site. You have to log in and get a pin number first. Once that pin number is sent to you (about 3 or 4 days) you can log in and fill out that FAFSA and sign it with your PIN number. You also have to know the schools financial number so it is sent to the right place and voila! you're done.

I actually got my letter from the school 4 days later, so the information went thru quickly. So, lets review:

  • typing is good
  • writing is bad
That'll be all.

Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 8:05 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: