"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, November 23, 2006
you game lover you...
Do you play free online games? You know the one's, "Addictive bubble wrap" or "Parallel park" or "Toss me in the trash can".

But did you know you can play Nintendo games online? mhm. www.excessively.net was one of the first two sites to offer classic Nintendo games online to play.

Ya, I didn't know that either, but I guess it shouldn't be surprising as you can pretty much get anything online now a days. Except the Duke Tumatoe song "Eat me I'm a turkey" what is up with that? I've been looking all morning.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:55 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: