"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, November 17, 2006
buh bye...
Gonna be a busy weekend for the T-ster so don't come checkin back for updates. Here's my to do list:

  • Car Auction Friday - get paddle and resist urge to spank the used car dealers when they outbid you.
  • If I get a car I gotta do all that car stuff, if not I'll come home and talk mean about boys with Sheila.
  • Till I have to go to Maya's school to pick up the $400 worth of cookie dough and pizzas my brother sold for her fundraiser.
  • Bring said crap home to refrigerateable.
  • Pick up spawners of T and smallest spawn of T.
  • Take said spawner and spawn to the suburbs to visit my evil twin (just kidding she's the nice one and we aren't twins)
  • Go to suburban Christmas festival - they do things early out in the suburbs. I think it's an evil plan to avoid the black ppl.
  • If auction is not succeeded two more cars to look at Saturday morning.
  • Trip to Steve & Barrys, only a 45 minute drive, but it regs and worth it. Joe needs new work threads.
  • Pay the man - aka trip to Sam's Club/Walmart. It's my own little way of supporting terrorism.
  • OMG MY EYES MY EYES - LAUNDRY AWAITS!
  • Kill the Red Lobster so I can eat said Lobster ... plz.
  • Cause my self pain and suffering through much needed yard work. Trim trees, finish leaves and clean gutters.
Oh and don't forget, this is just the list that has to be done BETWEEN dealing with whiney kids and husband, feeding them and giving them some sort of attention so they think I still care.

Hope your weekend is as good as mine.

To start it off right, be sure to listen to this before you go.

"Say I wanted to mail your ass a letter, what would I have to write on the outside of that envelope to ensure the mail man delivers it right to your house, geographically speaking Mike, where is work."

And I thought I was good when I put the kids on the phone when they ask for "The head of household".

Labels:

 
posted by t at 8:02 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Kate

    Hee hee... I hand the phone to my kids, too.

    Good luck surviving your weekend! I'm spending the weekend girding my loins, so to speak, for the onslaught which is Thanksgiving with my in-laws.