"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
repeat...
Just cause the holidays are coming around, I wanted to give a little reminder. I had my brother ask me about this not too long ago and couldn't remember the link to theonline coupons site I had mentioned before.

My favorite ones are the ones for buy.com. I found this site using another great site, slickdeals.net (this is a MUST visit btw.. I even have a RSS feed on this site), but there are additional online coupons here too!

So, HO HO HO, go spend some money.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 9:29 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: