"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, November 25, 2006
precision...
I have the touch I tell ya.

My baby harper started talking, well baby talking. Her parents had tried and tried to get it on film, and it turns out Harper is camera shy. But nothing a little auntie T tricking can't fix.

Took a bit to get the camera stable, but it was worth it! Oh, and ignore my baby talk too.... ok go ahead and make fun of me, but I did what was necessary!!

Labels:

 
posted by t at 11:56 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger SPQR

    OMG, soo adorable.
    Seeing that makes me miss when Evan was that small, darn it goes too fast!sing

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger gadzooks64

    She's a White girl. Give it a couple of years and you won't be able to shut her up!