"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, November 25, 2006
your bedroom is fugly...
And I think you need a home makeover. I know I do.

Ever wonder how people get picked for the Extreme Home Makeover show? Well it is typically a process decided by producers of the show. But now you can get an home makeover by entering a sweepstakes!


I would love for some hot guy to come tear my house down and build me a new one in a week. So, I entered the giveaway. It's a longshot, but so is going all in with AA.

I bet I'd finally have two bathrooms, and my house would have storage, it would be clean for like a day, all the walls would be painted and rooms decorated. And in the meantime while they worked on my house I'd have em send me to Vegas for a week and I'd come home a millionaire only to tick off the whole world that some undeserving poker degnerate got a home makeover.

Oh to dream.
 
posted by t at 11:45 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger David

    Hello, can you help me? How did you fixed you html blog problem on the 1st post???