"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
in a nutshell...
For those of you annoyed by my PayPerPosting, here is a little consolation

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Consolation for you or for me? I'm not sure, but I do like it. So, just suck it up and be happy for me... mkay?

And to think it all started with the handy dandy "next blog" button when I came across a funny blog with a PayPerPost in it. Then came the warnings from friends, "It's a scam!". But I am happy to say I've recieved all my money in a timely fashion!

The only bad thing is the guilt involved. That's right, sometimes I feel guilty when I DON'T PayPerPost in a few days cause I know my withdrawal from paypal in 30 days from my dry spell won't be as big as previous weeks.

But then I'm good at finding ridiculous ways to feel guilty.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 8:39 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Hrbek

    ahhh .... the age old issue of short-term gain vs. long-term value ... Ps & Qs ... Guns & Butter .... Guns & Roses ... brand vs. direct response. ... all soon to be studied i r sure.