"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, December 17, 2006
i shit you not....
I woke up too early this am. I wasn't sure why, at first....

I'm sitting in my liviing room, we don't have a large house, just a basic 3 bedroom ranch style. It is 7:15 am. I've been up for almost an hour. I'm sipping on my coffee (which is quite good btw, I bought some Folgers which we don't usually drink, but it was on sale, and I'm cheap and it's good).

Anyhoo... I'm sitting here and I hear this noise. It sounds like a chainsaw. It isn't unusual to hear this noise in our neighborhood. Afterall, our neighborhood is called CATALPA WOODS. But at 7:15 IN THE MORNING? Geesh. Someone is a busy lil beaver.

I keep reading my Google reader, see some good deals on slickdeals.net, but tell myself NO YOU'VE ALREADY BOUGHT THE KIDS ENOUGH CRAP! And I realize, that isn't a chainsaw...

That is Joe snoring.

No wonder I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:16 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger SPQR

    ROTFL when I read that. I mean, it's sad and all, but it's funny. The chainsaw reference.

    I am glad to know that when I hear a chainsaw in the morning here, it's usually accompanied by the crashing of a tree shortly thereafter. :-p