"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
merry christmas from anna...
We have a little tradition in our house of making up songs. I've done it with the girls since they were babies, and now they take after me of course. And well, this is better than the videos of the not so nice things they have picked up from ol mom.

I give you "Anna Improv"

Labels:

 
posted by t at 6:42 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Kate

    My Emily now thinks Anna is a celebrity. Rock on!

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    American Idol should be very, very afraid!

    The inclusion of the dogs were a nice touch -- don't need the family covered, but we got the dogs in there. Tell the bannana lady that Santa sends hugs and kisses.