"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, December 15, 2006
the whole fam damily...
Or is it the whole damn... nevermind.

My sister decided to take us all to a WONDERFUL dinner for our Christmas presents. And, I can't say I was disappointed. Afterall, my two favorite things were involved, food and family! The place was just magnificent. I had Veal and Mushroom Ravioli, and taste tested every plate on the table, cause that's why eating out with family is so fun. I had a FABULOUS time, because my family is the bestest family there is.

Thanks sis and Scott. I love you guys.

So now, lets try to get a family picture! I was planning on using my timer on camera but a hostess stepped in and offered to help...

Showing her how to use the camera... (for full affect you must click on this)*still giggling*


Test shot... but alas my ass was too much in view and Scott was a bit out of view...

Ok people, get it together...



Although, I wouldn't recommend driving home with four adults and two kids with full bellies in a confined space. The windows were down for half the hour ride home.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 9:29 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You're married to Fasso? Who knew...

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Kate

    I'm looooooving that you taught Maya a little sign language up there on the first one... tee hee...

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger t

    Thats Anna about to crank up the bird. But Maya was the one to teach her what it meant. She's fascinated by it now.

    That's what older siblings are for I suppose.