"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, December 10, 2006
one christmas thing down...
Twenty brazillian to go...

(edit: Sheila, it's not just a pic, click on it)

Christmaspics

And don't forget the dogs!! This was no easy pic to get mind you. Note.to.self: Santa hats and dogs do NOT mix. Any why the heck is my type showing up over here?! I <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://bp0.blogger.com/_2an3x6D8xR4/RX6hy2EZqzI/AAAAAAAAAAM/-bbU-vcOrRA/s1600-h/100_2060.JPG">
I think this one is my favorite tho, even tho most would say its a botched shot.


Labels:

 
posted by t at 7:20 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger gadzooks64

    I love that pic!

    But you know that!

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What is this thing you have for Brazillians?

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I believe it is some kind of waxing fetish!

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Kate

    *sigh* T have you not explained to people W's counting methods?

    Three Brazilian soldiers...

    *sigh*