"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Bookmark this page?
I am sure there is a more efficient way to keep tabs on sites you would like to go back to at some point. But for now, I bookmark pages till my bookmark list becomes annoyingly long, then I go back thru and file the links I still find funny and/or useful months later. I should use trailfire for this, it IS a really cool program.... but then I couldn't do this post!

So here goes, which should I keep and which should I dump?
(this post is made especially for certain single people visiting family over the holidays that are bored out of their minds)

Chess for Blood - this guy left a comment on my blog about our template because he was having problems with it. I helped him and still keep an eye on him from time to time. He's in his twenties and sounds like a pretty good chess player, but the million dollar question is "IS HE HAWT??"

Revision 3 - this is a keeper. Any of you watch the old " The Screensavers" show on TechTV before it got bad?? This guy used to be a guest on there all the time. And this site, sent to me by Zerbet, is freaking awesome. He has aweseome video Photoshop Tutorials. Man I miss "The Screensavers". At some point they decided to go "cool" instead of "good" and started hiring all these young idiots to do the show (but they were hawt) and the show got unwatchably BAD. Was sad.

Feministing - I actually like to browse this site from time to time. From the title you can guess what it is about, but don't go with first impressions. Da bitch is funny.

Poker After Dark starts New Year's Eve!!! (for those who didn't know) AND it's hosted by good ol Shana Hiatt!!! EVEN I LIKE SHANA!! I don't know if she actually knows anything about poker, but she pretends to good, and she's not a total ditz, so she's ok in my book.

If you've played poker with me you've all yelled it at some point or thought to yourself... hmmmm. Yes, I am really smarter than you (if you're male).

This is my brother in law. He's a new bookmark as I didn't know his myspace page till recently OR my sister in law OR my OWN BROTHER!

Charts n Graphs never appealed to me till I took a little time to look at this site for awhile. It can take a second to change, but this dude is very funny.

This one actually cracks me up so much that I added it to my links over yonder. Ghetto kitties. I'm in yer brainz stealin yer thawts!!!

You just cante find cheaper cables I tell ya.

Ok, now, you might hate me for this in about a month or two. But for now you will think you have died and gone to heaven. JOE actually showed me this site (believe it or not) and everyone I've linked is now addicted (including myself) and I bought pry 70% of my Christmas presents off of this site. Slickdeals baybee.

One day Ima gonna use this to piss off Joe at just the right time. I'M IN YER PUTERZ ENCRYPTIN YER FILEZ!

TV and Movies for free on the internet?! That's impossible. Or is it?

There are lots of sites that are supposed to help you find home games, but this is the only one I've actually found some on that look legit. Too bad my poker buddy just had a baby and will pry never play poker again.

Ok, this is a link Zooks sent me and well, it is funny. In fact, I'll save you the trouble and just show you...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I could listen to this guy all day, altho it's a lot cooler to watch him.

This one you'll have to watch for yourself. I showed it to Maya and she even got it.

This is a blog entry called ONLY A GUY WOULD DO THIS, and well, he's absofuckinglutely correct. Oh, and I think this might be the funniest story I've ever read.

DIVX previews n other stuffage. I really really really want to see Transformers. I know it will pry suck, but man did I love transformers when I was a little T.

I'm always interested in views of non- religeous people aka: athiests and the like. I bookmarked this one because I want to watch some more of the videos. This one is just priceless because this is so right on.

DON'T FORGET TO TRACK SANTA!! Except if you're one of those weird people who "doesn't do the santa thing" *wink at kate*

OK, I just found this and this last night and both are really fun. Maya wants linkage.

If I still had an office, I'd hang these everywhere so that when people actually read them, they would have to read them like 5 times and stand and stare trying to figure out if they really just read that.

Any finally, why did no one ever give me an exit interview???

Ok, so, cya.







Labels:

 
posted by t at 8:22 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: