"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, January 14, 2007
purdy pitchers....
HMMMM...

I found a photography blog called photocritic.org- DIY photography weblog today on my ppp site, and it's actually a cool site. He gives a lot of tips for normal every day folks. For instance how to best photograph fireworks, and creative ways to crop photos etc. Both of these articles I found very interesting and useful, especially the fireworks one.

He even has a photoshop tutorial section with some simple techniques for beginners like me! I saw a post abou CS3 coming out sometime too. The photoshop tutorial is very basic and easy to understand, so not a bad place to get a feel for the program if you've never used it.

Check it.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 9:08 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Also DIYphotography.net. MacGyver stuff for shutterbugs.