"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
by maya...
The girls and I have a daily routine. When they get home from school, we got thru their homework folders and start their homework. Their folders include homework, but also notes to parents and graded work. Most of the time this is a drag, especially with Anna's teacher. I'll give give you a "for instance" instead of trying to explain why this woman gets on my last nerve.
Last Friday we got a note home saying the 100th day of school was approaching on January 19th (last Friday being January 5th) and that they needed parents to bring in certain items and gave us a list to choose from. So, as usual I put the list on the fridge for the next time I go shopping. Yesterday (Monday for all you calendar challenged, or the following school day after the original letter) I got a hand written note from Anna's teacher saying I needed to bring in Orange Washable Paint. Or in other words "F the list bitch, quit being lazy and bring in the paint". So I wrote back on the same note "OK I'll get it to you Friday". Again for the calendar challenged, this would be the 12th of January, SEVEN full days prior to the 100th day of school. Today Anna came home with the very same note in hand saying "Ms. Sharpe said you need to get this now!". VV/E ho. This is a very regular thing.

Anyhow, the whole point of this post is that every week or so I get a surprise. Poetry written by a 7 yr old. The very best 7 yr old IN THE WORLD.

And it goes a little something like this...

If I were a rabbit I would hear loud noises when they talked loud.
I would not hop away.
I would be nice.
I would eat anything they gave me.
I would eat lots of vegebles.
I would see a lot of children.
I would like to be peted.
I would want lots of water.
I would stay in my cage and not try to get out.
I would be smooth and soft.
I would be sweet.

THE END


Or sometimes I get a little rhyming action...

A snow poem:

I like it when it snows.
When it plows so fast.
It just goes on past.
So I just like snow.
It must just snow each day.
It goes way to way.
I sit down to make a snow angel.
My sister just runs around like a clown.
When we make a snow man we roll the snow down.
We pull a sled in the snow up the hill.
We had some hot co-co when we came in.
We had a cold.
And we sold a car.
We had a sand box but threw it away.
We saw a fox in the leaves.
I love it.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 4:36 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You should give that teacher a piece of your mind. If I were you, I would call her up and say, "Hear that? That's dynamite, baby."