"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, January 05, 2007
frak...
I wouldn't consider myself a sci-fi fan. In fact, I usually scoff at the idea of watching a sci-fi movie or TV show. That may seem weird to some of you that know me by my poker alias "khanwoman", but trust me, had I known that would become some sort of alter ego, I'd have thought much longer on it. But that's another post.

For now all I have to say is...
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA RAWKS

Labels:

 
posted by t at 9:49 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger gadzooks64

    He he he.

    You a geek.

    Can't deny it now!

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger SPQR

    you know why baltar's foot is behind number 6? Cause he's a shrimp! like 1 head shorter than her. too funny