"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
here we go again...
So this is it. Today is my first day of school. At 11:30 I have a class called "Interactive Digital Theory", whatever that is, I'll letcha know.

Last Wednesday I went to campus to pick up my books at the store and they were still closed for winter break. I found out that they re opened the following day and that I could order my books online and they would get to me in 2-3 days! I thought that was a good deal, except I still don't have my books. I called them this morning and they still haven't processed my order, so I made arrangements with Jim (who sounded either cute or gay, I couldn't tell) to pick up my books before class. Thanks Jim.

Here be da schedule:

I'm glad the first day of classes is a Tuesday, since I only have one class. This way I can figure out where building 13 is and all that jazz.

3 things....

  • I hope I'm not the oldest person in the class.
  • I hope they have WiFi
  • I hope I can take notes on the laptop, my writing skills aren't so good anymore and it makes my hand hurt.
That's about it... I'll cya on the other side.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 9:03 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger gadzooks64

    So, you one of those slutty coeds I hear about all the time?

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Kate

    Good luck, good luck!

    And the up-side of being the oldest, if such a travesty should occur, is that everyone else assumes you're soooo much smarter and they let you get away with slacking more.

    Just sayin'.

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    wifi? Think I don't what you want that wifi for? You damn well better be paying attention in class, young lady - don't be chattin' or playing the pokers!

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Good luck with the classes. When did you decide on what looks to be web design? It's not like Hrbek is skeeered now. Not a bit. And he didn't ask me to keep tabs on your progress either. Nope. He ain't skeeered.

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What kind of half-ass program gives you Fridays off? Are you sure this place is certified?

    The classes actually look kind of cool. You know if I could have ever figured out how to make a living at it, I would have loved to have been a full-time student my entire life.

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger t

    awww people still read my blog!!

    thanks for the well wishes everyone... i need them!