"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Friday, January 12, 2007
flick or fluck...
OR FlickerFlucker - get your head out of the gutter.

"FLUCK!" is what I yell when I realize I just missed an episode of CSI. And "FLICK!" is usually what you will hear out of me while I'm watching Law and Order:CI on USA late at night to wind down and relax, and I actually get to see an episode that ISN'T a rerun, in fact it is a very good episode, but when it ends it has the "... to be continued" and when the next episode of CI starts immediately after IT ISN'T THE CONTINUED EPISODE! Ya, I don't know what's up with that either, I think the programmers are out to get me.

But my troubles could be over with this blog I found... FlickerFlucker - Dedicated source for all your top US tv shows.. You can search and download all your favorite shows by episode. Check it out, they may have yours.

Or you can be like me and go just cause they have a cool name. I'm just to easy really.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 5:56 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: