"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
nothing good...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Ok, just had to get that out... ty.

GOOD NEWS:

  • Hey guess what... I sold that shitty ass auction piece o shit car yesterday! Actually, it wasn't too bad after I fixed it up a bit. But, I was able to get my money back out of it so I'm happy and I hope the sucker gal who bought it is too!
  • I finished all my homework over the weekend. It was excruciating, but I did it. Sounds silly, but I'm proud of myself. Homework time is a lot harder when you're 30 29 than when you're 18. Now mind you, the good news isn't how stressed I made myself over the whole thing... guess I need to work on that.
  • My brother in law fixed my kitchen sink this weekend. The pipes underneath have been leaking for months and the faucet started leaking at the base last week. It sure is nice to have it fixed. TY Scott!
  • Captain Adama got the fleet back together. :cry:
BAD NEWS

  • I hardly have time to play poker anymore, and when I do play I lose. BOOHOOOO!
  • I'll have a whole new shitload of homework to do this weekend after my classes today.
  • Our projects have to get critiqued in class today. I love it when a bunch of 19 yr olds tell me what I'm doing wrong. Let's hope I take it well.
  • There are still 8 cylons in da fleet. Frakers.
MEDIOCRE NEWS

  • I guess this could be bad news for some of you, but I'm gonna try to get back into my paperposting. Why? Because I want to go to Vegas this year for my 30th bday treat to myself, and if I do one every day it will easily pay for the trip. And well, that'd be pretty cool. So deal widit! But I wanted to let my (five) readers know because well, I'm not guaranteeing that any of these posts will be good. Just fyi, skip em.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 8:32 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    "Let's hope I take it well."

    Good one! Just give me a day's warning, so when you finally do go postal I can take the pics and sell them to the news services, go on Oprah to talk about the harrowing experience, and sign a lucrative book deal. mkay?

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    which one am I supposed to ignore again?