"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, January 20, 2007
as the T turns...
I'm so exhausted. *pause for everyone to feel sorry for me*

Ok, so I tried anyway.

I turned my project in Wednesday, made it thru the critique and no one got hurt. I was happy that mine was pry in the top 5 of the class and I was feeling good about myself. Yes, I said WAS because it was all shattered when we finished critique the prof decided to hand every one's projects back and have them redone. I think I may have been too obvious when I said "WHAT?!? WE HAVE TO DO THEM OVER?!" She handed them back one by one to each student saying what changes needed to be made. Thank the gods, mine only needed to have the white margins taken out, black to edge on the right side and bottom. Woulda been good info to have when we were doing the project. I went to Kinko's right after class Wednesday to get it done. The kinko's people were appalled saying that it is impossible to get a xerox that is black to the edge, there is always a white edge. But after 45 mins we figured it out. I guess I was the lucky one tho, most of the people had to completely redo theirs. And for them, I truly do feel bad. I know how much work it was, even if they didn't turn out perfect. I can't wait to do this prof's review at the end of the quarter. Altho, as one fine friend pointed out, she will pry pass that back to be redone too!

Maya got straight A+'s on her report card. So I let her get a lil something for herself. I was at my art supply store and she picked out this little window art kit. She even let Anna do one, I know, impressive! They turned out pretty cute, well in a mother's eyes, and we put them on the front door.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But that's about it. Between school, homework, work work and all the other boring stuff I haven't had time for much else. Except BATTLESTAR GALACTICA! I've been watching 2-3 of those episodes instead of playing poker in the evenings. Mostly because I don't have the brain energy at the end of the day to play poker and leave up. And because the show is a fungus growing on my brain.

ALTHOUGH...

We are going ice skating tomorrow and I should be able to get a few good "HAHA JOE FELL" pics... wooooot!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by t at 9:22 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Lillian

    I love those window thingies.
    Please have the girls conspire to make me one of a bunny or a flower. You can give it to me when we meet in Vegas and I give you that Crown Royal I owe you.