"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
natural selection...
OK, I have something to admit. I consider myself a somewhat funny, sarcastic, humorous etc person. I mean, I don't think I'm a comedian by far, but I do think I can find the humor in daily life and I don't fall in to the deep sarchasm too often. But for the most part, I don't get comics. There I said it, comic strips typically just go "whoosh" over my purdy little head.

For instance, The Dilbert Comic. I read Scott Adams blog, I enjoy it. In fact, you can find it over there in my links as one of my favorite blogs. But the actual comic... whoosh. Now, every now and then I actually get one, and instead of thinking it's funny I'm too caught up with the fact that I actually understood it!

But then there are gems like these that make me say:
Khanlady: HAHAHA
Khanlady: thats my kind of comic

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I got that from She Z, the queen of comics. But then she has a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Maybe that's a prerequisite or something.

Labels:

 
posted by t at 8:13 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger gadzooks64

    As if that makes me special... well, maybe "special" ;)

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Ok, the first rule of fight club, errr...comedy is that the implausible (see comic strip) is not funny. Just saying.

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger TheHugeGuy

    He said "smarter," not "moody and insane" ... stupid genie