"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, March 05, 2007
i've had enough...
OK, not that I'm a chatter box lately, but in order to quit talking about school so much I have been talking about my kids far too often. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the little shits angels, but I do hear enough about them as is.

So, what is left to talk about? I mean come on, no kid talk, school talk or poker talk? (go to pokersluts to hear that - altho I'm still working on the full conversion)

YouTube of course.

For the ladies...

I mean come on girls, we've all had this convo at one time or another, haven't we?



This is my #1 commercial that gets on my nerves. Just have 'em pull out their panty liners to compare. I mean come on, we all know women would never do that - in public, jeesh.
 
posted by t at 7:18 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: