"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Saturday, April 14, 2007
did I mention?
Sheila drinks DECAFFINATED coffee. What's the point in that I ask you!! I drank it last time I was here and I don't remember it bothering me at all. But then last time Sheila brewed the coffee, this time I'm up first and I brewed the coffee, OK so It's my fault but I'm going to blame it on her!

I'll have to take her up on her offer to hit Wally World today and get some high octane.

Right now I'm trying to convince my husband that he can accomplish things over the weekend with out me there:


KhanJOE: so i spent 8$ on a 6 pack of guiness on the way home from work yesterday....but didnt have any yet...i was in bed by 10:30 last night
KhanME: good for u
KhanME: im sure youll get rid of it before the weekend is over
KhanME: our tax return came in if you want to go get the bikes and a faucet today
KhanJOE: where did you want me to put the bikes? dont you think we might need the mini van?
KhanME: hmm
KhanME: u could borrow my moms truck

*crickets*

Oh, love on the internet. It is such a beautiful thing.
 
posted by t at 7:48 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: