"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
a lil bit o dis...
Been busy as usual, school is good, getting good with Photoshop and Illustrator which is FUN! This quarter is much less stressful than last quarter, and I find myself not working quite as hard, and I also find myself getting grades that reflect that (OMGWTF B's!) but I think I can pull out the ol A's by the end of the quarter.

I turn THIRTY next week.

My bro was over yesterday and told me about a show called I Bet You with Antonio Esfandiari and Phil Laak. Just go watch it and see for yourself, I can't wait to see the rest of the episodes!

I turn 30 next week.

If you've ever wondered what SEVEN YARDS of mulch looks like, now you know.

And, for those who really want to be "in the know" it's all still sitting there in the same pile it was delivered in, and pry will be for another couple weeks. I gots other things to do!

I turn THIRTY next week.

Damn Sheila and her kids, ever since our visit last year, every day its warm out my kids bug me to do this:Good thing Sam's Club sells big ass cans of Country Time Lemonade for relative cheapness. Keeps the lil suckers happy while I play poker :)

I turn THIRTY next week.

After two years of doctor visits we finally got word from Anna's ENT that she needs her tonsils out. Somewhat happy about this, since it's such an issue for her, and somewhat weirded out by it, it is surgery after all. But in the long run, it will be so much better for her. I'll pry schedule it for the Wednesday after my Vegas trip (woot VEGAS) which is June 13th, again for those of you who wanna be "in the know". This works out cause she will be out of school (doc said 2 week recovery time) and the first half of summer quarter I only have one class a week. Also, my mom and dad are leaving that Friday for 3 weeks in WA state, so they will be able to be here as well.

I turn 30... 30! next week.

Speaking of Vegas... less than a month till we go! I'm really excited, I mean it's not often that a mother of 2 kids gets to take off to VEGAS, ALONE! Ok, so I did it for 9 days last year, but hey those were special circumstances :)

By the way, did I mention, my birthday is next week? I take cash... for those of you who want to be "in the know".

Labels:

 
posted by t at 8:20 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Kate

    Happy birthday and stuff! Yay 30!

    Mine's at the end of the month. I'll be celebrating way, way to the right, mapwise...

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Otay, you're obv fishing so here goes:

    30! Thirty! Ther-tee!

    You punk. Pssh. Shuddup kid.