"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Let's Go Shoppin!
Ya know, I see silly pictures on the internet all the time, especially when I Stumble. But the picture I'm showing you now is a store in my town. It was called Fulmer's Market.

The Fulmer's building was bought by Hock's Pharmacy (another local gig) and Hock's started having the sign changed...









he he he

Labels:

 
posted by t at 2:03 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Believe me, the crew that was send to do this started changing from the right side on purpose..... :D

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger t

    i sure hope so erwin...

    I mean if I was a sign changer, I'd try to make it as amusing as possible :)