"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Monday, June 25, 2007
the prop bet...
I promised details on the prop bet I have going with J (aka thehugeguy for you non- effers) so here are your details:

THE PROP BET

Lose 20lbs. by September 1st

THE STAKES

Loser will have to get themselves a t shirt that says "I WAS PWNED BY (insert winners name here)" get said shirt SOAKING WET, and put said shirt on for a photo shoot. Send said picture to the WINNER to do with what they will.

Sounds fun don't it?

I do have a plan, and if J doesn't lose his 20lbs, he might hate me forever, cause well Ima melt off 20lbs like butter in the microwave.

Game on J.

Labels: ,

 
posted by t at 8:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger steeler247

    This is just how Paris got started. First the prop bet, then the wet t-shirt, then full frontal video's popping up, then going down on Big Matilda in Cell C for some soups.

    gl with that. :)