"...Baby I'm hungry - I want and I need - Bring me your sugar - And pour it all over me baby...."


Poker tournaments are just one of the attractions on offer at 888.com. Play bingo or slots, or enjoy a spin of a virtual online roulette wheel.
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
tuesdays suck...
Since last Tuesday I have had a string of unfortunate events. I will attempt to list them here with few details:

  • Anna had an ER visit (story already told) last Tuesday
  • My power supply in my desktop went out - this wouldn't be such a bad thing except that it came right after a hard drive crash on my laptop, and the desktop drive has important info I needed off of it.
  • My dryer broke. It just won't work. I bought it last April, just over a year and it's warranty.
  • My (other) garage door broke. It didn't just break, the motor thingy is attached to a support thingy that came completely off the ceiling, and it is just plain broked.
  • I had to spend an entire day at my dad's house doing laundry.
  • After repeated calls to my financial aid people at school, turns out I have papers that need to be signed before they release my money. Only took 4 phone calls over 2 weeks to get that answer.
  • My monthly work check has been delayed.
  • I can't recover any of my banking records after my HD crash. This has turned out to be a bigger problem than I had anticipated. My bank accounts are completely fucked.
  • Maya went to summer camp yesterday, and they had her balance screwed up. I ended up having to pay twice, get refund later, so she could attend.
  • I missed school last Tuesday because of Anna's ER visit. I emailed my prof Tuesday night:
    *** On 6/26/2007 7:52:51 PM Teresa White wrote *** Hi Lee,

    I wasn't able to make class tonight because my daughter had to be taken to the ER. We didn't leave till almost 7pm. I will bring a note from the hospital to class next week.

    Could you let me know if there were any assignments this evening?

    Thank You,

    Teresa White

I received this email from him today (After not hearing from him all week) that was sent out to our whole class:

Happy 4th of July.

We will be having a class tonight. Bring your scripts and storyboards.
Yes it is a real assignment, we will present them to the class.

Betcha its a fast class.

Lee
  • Our TV was damaged by lightning (among a ton of other things) back in April. We sent it to the TV repair, and had a part on order to have it fixed as of May 2nd. We still don't have our TV back. Last week they said the part didn't fix it and they are "having a module rebuilt".
  • I weighed myself last Friday and lets just say, I was less than impressed. I kicked up the workouts this week. I thought exercise was supposed to give you more energy, and make you sleep better. I'm EXHAUSTED and I had to go buy sleeping pills cause I can't get to sleep at night.
  • Oh and I almost forgot. My girls started drilling me about what a "period" was. Of course I obliged and explained, in the most simple terms possible. Then, of course, pandora's box was opened and Maya wanted to know about sex. I put Anna in the bath so she wasn't in the conversation anymore and started to explain to Maya when she asks "So then, why do girls suck on boys penises?"

Sersly, just kill me now.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by t at 9:03 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Just when you think you know everything about your little darlings ...out pops the GOOD questions. I can just about imagine where she picked up that idea. Maybe it was those little angels at school. I could tell you about 10 cuss words at her age but never thought about sucking anything but a popsicle. Have a great summer and we need to catch up soon with eachother ......Kimberly

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Kate

    Sigh. Most of those fall under the category of "Things I Wish I'd Been Stricken Blind and Deaf Five Minutes Before."

     
  • At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Speechless.

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    So for the period questions, did you just refer them to your blog?

    {chirp}


    T's Spot.

    Seriously, do I have to 'splain everything?